- Tamron 70-210mm f4 Di VC USD
- Tamron 100-400mm f4.5-6.3 Di VC USD
- Tamron 150-600mm f5-6.3 SP DI VC USD G2
- Tamron 70-200mm f2.8 DI VC USD G2
- FX-Mount Teleconverter/Full-Frame Format
- 1.4x Magnification Factor
- BBAR Coating
- Communication Between Lens and Camera
- Maintains Metering, Autofocus, and VC
- Dust and Moisture-Resistant Construction
Increases maximum focal length
Although the maximum focal length is increased, the minimum object distance remains nearly the same, so the magnification ratio during close focusing is enhanced. Both teleconverters are carefully designed and constructed to preserve the original superior image quality of the lens.
Autofocus and VC (Vibration Compensation) features are retained with compatible lenses
Autofocus functions normally with compatible lenses. VC (Vibration Compensation) performance is maintained.
Moisture-Proof and Dust-Resistant Construction
The new teleconverters are ideal for use in outdoor photography when matched with any lens that has a Moisture-Resistant Construction because special seals that are dust-resistant and moisture-proof are used at every joint and seam.
Our experts recommend these great additions for your product