No other description, just the best!
- Made for the discerning photographer from the purest quality optical glass
- For digital, video and photo
- Offers ultimate protection for your camera lens
- Protects lens against dirt, grime, fingerprints and damage
- May be kept on your lens at all times
- May be combined with other filters and still provide the highest quality image with maximum detail capture
Digital HT™ filters are a state-of-the-art technological breakthrough in multi-coated photo and video filters. Made for the discerning professional and imaging enthusiast, Digital HT™ filters with Hi-Trans® Double-Sided Titanium Multi-Coating surpass even military specifications for hardness and durability.*
Digital HT™ - High Transmission - filters offer the strength of a Titanium coating combined with the purest optical quality glass and Tiffen’s Academy-Award-winning ColorCore™ technology. They present unmatched scratch-resistant durability and worry-free cleaning while other coated filters on the market today cautiously suggest delicate, if any, cleaning procedures, in fear of destroying the coating (and thereby the filter).
And that’s not all – these High Transmission filters feature a low profile titanium finish ring and anti-reflective black lock ring which sets these filters apart from the rest.
Tiffen’s research and development team has conquered the challenges of multi-coating. No longer is your investment in a multi-coated filter subject to the everyday challenges of dirt, humidity, and potential scratching which can render your multi-coated filter useless.
Along with the extreme toughness and durability, Tiffen Digital HT Titanium Coating features excellent Anti-Reflective and Transmission (HT – High Transmission) characteristics. The Titanium coating consistently reflects less than 1% of the imaging light hitting the front surface of the filter while transmitting nearly 99%.
* Independent testing based on these specifications was conducted at the Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT), Rochester, NY.