What is the condition like of this used item?
The condition of this item has been described as:
- Obvious signs of use
- Full working order
- Some marks, slight scratches and strap and/or tripod marks
- No dust or fungus
- Odour free
- Film cameras - Light meter checked and operational
- Film cameras - Light traps checked and passed test
- Film cameras - Wind on mechanisms tested and operational
- Film cameras - Shutter speeds fully operational
- Film cameras - New batteries fitted
The EOS 3000 is an autofocus SLR for 35mm film introduced by Canon in 1999. It was sold as the EOS 88 in Asia. (It was not sold in the US.) The pentamirror viewfinder and manually-activated popup flash helped keep this a lower-cost model; but a full range of autoexposure modes were included, including off-the-film flash exposure setting. Film transport is motorized and the camera requires two 3-volt CR123 lithium batteries to operate.
If you would prefer a more detailed description, please feel free to call us and we’ll chat through it with you over the phone. Don’t forget to call the correct location though!
Your Peace of Mind when buying a used item from us.
Rest assured that all of our items have been lovingly checked and cleaned. In some cases, we even send them for service before sale.