What is the condition like of this used item?
The condition of this item has been described as:
- Indistinguishable from new
- Full working order
- No visible wear or scratches
- No dust or fungus
- No additional markings & odour free
- Item is supplied complete with all accessories and in original box
- 1/2.3" CMOS Sensor, Wide f/2.8 Lens
- Up to 4K60 Video, 12MP Still Photos
- Up to 3200 ISO, HDR Support
- Wide Dynamic Range in 4K30
- RockSteady Digital Video Stabilization
- Time-Lapse, Hyperlapse, Slow-Motion Mode
- Waterproof to 36' without a Housing
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Support
- Touchscreen Displays on Front and Back
- Records to microSD/SDXC/SDHC Cards
Live the Action
Whether you want to record your world from behind a lens or be the star of the show, Osmo Action’s dual screens allow you to capture it all with the touch of a button. A vivid front screen lets you frame yourself effortlessly in any setting, while the back screen delivers a crystal-clear, hyper-responsive display. This durable, versatile action camera is jam-packed with advanced technology that lets you spend less time worrying about equipment and more time living the action.
Made to Move
After years of providing advanced, reliable stabilization technology to filmmakers around the globe, DJI has gone one step further. RockSteady combines EIS with complex algorithms, delivering stable, shake-free footage no matter how heavy the action gets.
More Dynamic Detail with HDR Video
Dramatically enhance the dynamic range of your footage when recording with HDR video. This shooting mode delivers natural transitions between light and dark areas, capturing rich details that are often lost in environments with complex lighting.
Take Your Best Shot
Osmo Action packs a high-quality punch with 4K/60fps at 100Mbps video. This ensures your footage always matches the intensity of the moment while maintaining sharp details.
- 8x Slow Motion: Capture every epic move with jaw-dropping clarity and detail when you use 8x slow motion with 1080p resolution and 240fps.
- Custom Exposure Settings: Shoot for the stars with manual and semi-automatic settings that allow up to 120 seconds of exposure, perfect for capturing the night sky.
- Timelapse: Condense time and movement for stunning, easy-to-achieve results.
- Timed Shooting Mode: Set up timed RAW shots, perfect for post-processing and additional control.
Life Doesn’t Wait, Neither Should You
Action OS is an extremely fast interactive system that combines an efficient, streamlined UI with three accessible buttons to provide rapid, flexible operation. Powering on, recording, and setting modes can all be done in the blink of an eye.
- Custom Mode: For simplified use and upgraded efficiency, Custom mode lets you store, list, and select frequently used shooting modes and exposure settings.
- QS Button: The Quick Switch button ensures modes and settings are easily and quickly accessible. It has multiple capabilities including options that let you flip between the front and back screen, change modes, and select custom settings.
- SnapShot: SnapShot means you’ll never miss a moment of the action. Press the shutter button to power on and begin recording in under two seconds. Pressing the shutter button once when the camera is in sleep mode or powered off engages preset shooting modes.
Five voice commands make essential functions like filming, capturing photos, and powering down the device effortless.
Sporting a watertight seal and a hydrophobic coating on the back touchscreen, Osmo Action is waterproof at depths of up to 11 meters, making it the perfect underwater companion.
Versatile batteries perform well even in extremely cold environments with temperatures as low as -10℃.
Safe from the Elements
The lens features three aspherical layers that effectively reduces glare and distortion, delivering crystal-clear image even in direct sunlight. A protective, anti-fingerprint coating on the Lens Filter Cap repels oil, water, dirt, and other small particles, enabling you to continue filming, even when conditions and terrain get tough.
DJI Mimo App
The DJI Mimo app is filled with intuitive features and powerful editing tools, so you can get the most out of your Osmo Action. Story templates allow you to edit and share the exciting highlights of your life to social media instantly.
If you would prefer a more detailed description, please feel free to call us and we’ll chat through it with you over the phone. Don’t forget to call the correct location though!
Your Peace of Mind when buying a used item from us.
6 Month Guarantee on all items over £50
When you buy a used item from us over £50 in value it will be covered by our 6-month guarantee. In the unlikely event of the product developing a manufacturers fault within this period, just pop it back to us and if we can’t repair it for you, we’ll issue you a full refund providing it’s not covered in sand or ice cream.
Rest assured that all of our items have been lovingly checked and cleaned. In some cases, we even send them for service before sale.