What is the condition like of this used item?
The condition of this item has been described as:
- Slight signs of use
- Full working order
- No obvious cosmetic marks
- No dust or fungus
- No additional markings & odour free
Ideal for small business applications, portraiture and for anyone interested in the art and creativity of lighting, the Elinchrom D-Lite 4 RX Head features a built-in Skyport transceiver, which can be used for accurate wireless flash synchronisation and radio remove control using the optional Skyport transmitters.
- Built-in EL-Skyport receiver for triggering
- EL-Skyport with 8 Frequency Channels with 4 Groups
- Take full control of your units settings with the EL-Skyport App* for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch via the optional WiFi module
- Visual Flash Confirmation option
- Proportionality adjustment of the modelling lamp range
- Variable f-stop steps: 1/1, ½, 4/10, 1/3, 2/10 or 1/10 steps
- Programmable ready beep function
- Firmware update option
- EL-Skyport Speed Sync mode for synchronization up to a 1/320 s on enabled SLR cameras
- Pre-flash detector system to enable the use of D-Lite RX with speedlights
- Power Auto-dump
- 5V sync socket for maximum protection of digital cameras
- Automatic temperature controlled ventilation
If you would prefer a more detailed description, please feel free to call us and we’ll chat through it with you over the phone. Don’t forget to call the correct location though!
Your Peace of Mind when buying a used item from us.
6 Month Guarantee on all items over £50
When you buy a used item from us over £50 in value it will be covered by our 6-month guarantee. In the unlikely event of the product developing a manufacturers fault within this period, just pop it back to us and if we can’t repair it for you, we’ll issue you a full refund providing it’s not covered in sand or ice cream.
Rest assured that all of our items have been lovingly checked and cleaned. In some cases, we even send them for service before sale.