What is the condition like of this used item?
The condition of this item has been described as:
- Slight signs of use
- Full working order
- No obvious cosmetic marks
- No dust or fungus
- No additional markings & odour free
- Medium format SLR camera designed for high-end professional use
- 6x7 format for ultimate image quality, maximum enlargement & cropping capability
- Huge focus screen for easy viewing
- Exceptionally versatile both in the studio and on location
- Fully modular system: interchangeable focus screens, finders, backs, and lenses
- Bellows focusing mechanism for easy focusing and close-up work
- Easy to use left and right hand focus knobs
- Convenient focus scale marked with close focus exposure compensation values for different lenses
- All lenses have Leaf Shutters for flash sync at all shutter speeds (1/400s to B)
- Electronically timed shutter speeds with RZ lenses for maximum exposure consistency
- Uses one PX28 / 4LR44 battery or equivalent
- Mechanical back-up shutter speed option (1/400s) in case of battery failure
- RZ lens shutter speeds set by convenient on camera speed selector dial
- Also useable with RB67 System Lenses (no electronic capabilities)
- Revolving back mechanism effortlessly rotates from vertical to horizontal compositions
- Fast lever advance mechanism readies camera, lens, and film back for next shot
- Auto-exposure capable when combined with an AE finder
- Auto-advance capable when combined with an RZ Winder
- Connections for electronic cable release and standard mechanical cable release
- Mirror lock-up mechanism
- One touch multiple-exposure switch
The RZ67 Professional is a 6x7 medium format SLR camera that creates stunning portraits and breathtaking close-up photography. A direct descendent of the tried and true Mamiya RB67, it uses uncompromising professional lenses to produce large detail-rich transparencies and negatives that deliver clarity and punch unparalleled in smaller format systems. A user-friendly blend of mechanical dependability and electronic convenience, the RZ67's robust construction and surprising portability let you shoot with ease both in the studio and on location.
Originally released in 1982 the RZ67 has proven a landmark camera becoming widely respected among pros. Mamiya introduced a successor in 1995, the RZ67 Pro II featuring half-stop shutter speeds and a dedicated fine focus control but also requiring new winders and AE Fin
If you would prefer a more detailed description, please feel free to call us and we’ll chat through it with you over the phone. Don’t forget to call the correct location though!
Your Peace of Mind when buying a used item from us.
6 Month Guarantee on all items over £50
When you buy a used item from us over £50 in value it will be covered by our 6-month guarantee. In the unlikely event of the product developing a manufacturers fault within this period, just pop it back to us and if we can’t repair it for you, we’ll issue you a full refund providing it’s not covered in sand or ice cream.
Rest assured that all of our items have been lovingly checked and cleaned. In some cases, we even send them for service before sale.