What is the condition like of this used item?
The condition of this item has been described as:
- Slight signs of use
- Full working order
- No obvious cosmetic marks
- No dust or fungus
- No additional markings & odour free
The D300S is a compact DX format professional SLR that extends the options for photographers who value creative flexibility. Incorporates Nikon’s D-movie with in-camera editing function into a discrete body, letting you switch quickly between capturing superior stills or movie clips in stereo sound. It boasts a highly sensitive 12.3 megapixel CMOS sensor and supports a phenomenal 7fps continuous shooting. CF and SD card slots enhance workflow flexibility, letting you capture stills on one card and movies on another. Nikon’s acclaimed 51-point AF system offers broad coverage and high sensitivity in low light. Selectable Picture Controls streamline post-production, and the high definition 3-inch LCD screen supports D-movie and two Live View modes. Protected by a tough, yet light, environmentally-sealed magnesium alloy body, the D300S will change the way you approach the craft of photography.
- 12.3 megapixel DX format CMOS image sensor. Self-cleaning sensor unit minimizes the effect of dust.
- 7fps continuous shooting (8fps when shooting with the optional MB-D10 battery pack).
- D-Movie records beautiful, high-definition (HD) movie clips in stereo sound* with start/stop Edit function.
- Dual card slots: CF and SD card slots for enhanced workflow flexibility.
- ISO 200-3200: extendable up to ISO 6400 (equivalent) and down to ISO 100 (equivalent).
- EXPEED image processing engine with 14-bit A/D conversion and 16-bit image processing for superb tonal gradation.
- Multi-CAM3500DX 51-point AF system. Individually selectable or configurable in 9-point, 21-point and 51-point coverage settings.
- Quick response with approx 0.13 second power-up and 45 millisecond shutter release time lag.
- Quiet shooting mode: perfect for discrete photography, the sound of the camera’s mechanisms are noticeably reduced.
- Picture Controls streamline in-camera image processing by enabling customization of image parameters before capture, and offer complete control over sharpening, contrast, brightness, hue and saturation in various color modes.
- 920,000 dot 3-inch VGA LCD monitor with wide, 170- degree viewing angle.
- Active D-Lighting enables superior high-contrast images by automatically applying tone compensation at the moment of capture.
- Durable, magnesium alloy body: water and dust resistant.
- Durable shutter unit tested to 150 000 cycles.
- HDMI video output interface enables connection to high-definition video systems.
- Intuitive ergonomics with optimized button placement for fast and comfortable handling.
If you would prefer a more detailed description, please feel free to call us and we’ll chat through it with you over the phone. Don’t forget to call the correct location though!
Your Peace of Mind when buying a used item from us.
6 Month Guarantee on all items over £50
When you buy a used item from us over £50 in value it will be covered by our 6-month guarantee. In the unlikely event of the product developing a manufacturers fault within this period, just pop it back to us and if we can’t repair it for you, we’ll issue you a full refund providing it’s not covered in sand or ice cream.
Rest assured that all of our items have been lovingly checked and cleaned. In some cases, we even send them for service before sale.