What is the condition like of this used item?
The condition of this item has been described as:
- Slight signs of use
- Full working order
- No obvious cosmetic marks
- No dust or fungus
- No additional markings & odour free
- Digital cameras with shutter count typically below 10,000
Striking images, even in low light, via a remarkably compact body
Despite the D3300's extremely compact body, it features 24.2 effective megapixels and the new EXPEED 4 image-processing engine. With NIKKOR interchangeable lenses, the camera delivers razor-sharp detail even in low-light situations, while a range of advanced technologies makes it incredibly easy to use, even for beginners.
- Excellent image quality thanks to the camera’s 24.2-effective-megapixel capability and the EXPEED 4 image-processing engine
- Capture fast action with a maximum of 5-fps, high-speed continuous shooting
- Track moving subjects with confidence through the wide, clear optical viewfinder
- A more compact, lightweight combination of kit lens and body, featuring a sure, comfortable grip
- Apply your choice of 13 striking special effects to still images and movies
- WU-1a Wireless Mobile Adapter (optional) for sharing pictures via smart devices right after shooting
Truly capture the atmosphere of important moments with the D3300.
A brilliant way to shoot unforgettable high-definition photos and movies, this small and lightweight 24.2-megapixel D-SLR is powerful, comfortable to carry around, and incredibly simple to operate.
The large image sensor captures the finest details with stunning sharpness, and superior low-light performance (up to ISO 12,800) frees you to shoot crystal-clear images in dark situations.
If you’re new to D-SLR photography or want to learn more, Guide Mode offers step-by-step assistance. When you’re ready to share, Nikon’s optional Wireless Mobile Adapter makes it easy to upload photos to your favourite sites via a smart device.
24.2-MEGAPIXEL DX-FORMAT CMOS SENSOR
Capture unforgettable high-definition images. Big prints look superb and you can crop images without losing any detail.
NEW TO D-SLR PHOTOGRAPHY? GUIDE MODE
Using sample images and clear step-by-step instructions, Guide Mode shows you exactly how to shoot great photos and movies.
Stand out from the smartphone crowd by sharing high-quality photos! Use Nikon’s optional WU-1a Wireless Mobile Adapter* to upload images from the D3300 via a smart device.
STUNNING LOW-LIGHT PERFORMANCE
Shoot clear images in any light. With an ISO range of 100–12,800 (extendable to 25,600 equivalent) you can capture all the details in dark situations.
Nikon’s fast and powerful image processor enables high-speed operation and boasts advanced noise reduction capabilities so you get crystal-clear images with true-to-life colour in any light.
5 FPS CONTINUOUS SHOOTING
Shoot the action at a swift 5 frames-per-second and capture fleeting movements or expressions at exactly the right moment.
FULL 24.2-MEGAPIXEL POWER
Specifically designed without an optical low-pass filter (OLPF), the D3300’s image sensor makes the most of its 24.2-megapixel resolution to sharply capture even the finest textures and render images with incredibly crisp detail.
- Special effects: With 13 different effects to choose from, the D3300 makes it easy to add a touch of artistry to your photos and movies. Simply select Effects Mode and choose the option you want to apply before shooting. Try Pop to brighten colours; fit the whole view in with Easy Panorama; or use Toy Camera to create a retro effect.
- Razor-sharp 11-point AF system: No matter how quickly or erratically your subject is moving, the D3300 keeps everything in focus. Its razor-sharp 11-point autofocus system with a cross-type sensor in the centre will quickly lock onto your subject and keep it in sharp focus whether it’s off-centre, moving fast, or it’s completely unpredictable.
- Go cinematic—Full HD movies: Use the camera’s D-Movie function to make movies you’ll be proud of. You can record sharp Full HD (1080p) video clips in any light at frame rates up to 50p/60p with continuous autofocus, meaning you get smooth recordings of even fast-moving action, plus a remarkable level of sharpness and clarity.
If you would prefer a more detailed description, please feel free to call us and we’ll chat through it with you over the phone. Don’t forget to call the correct location though!
Your Peace of Mind when buying a used item from us.
6 Month Guarantee on all items over £50
When you buy a used item from us over £50 in value it will be covered by our 6-month guarantee. In the unlikely event of the product developing a manufacturers fault within this period, just pop it back to us and if we can’t repair it for you, we’ll issue you a full refund providing it’s not covered in sand or ice cream.
Rest assured that all of our items have been lovingly checked and cleaned. In some cases, we even send them for service before sale.