What is the condition like of this used item?
The condition of this item has been described as:
- Indistinguishable from new
- Full working order
- No visible wear or scratches
- No dust or fungus
- No additional markings & odour free
- Item is supplied complete with all accessories and in original box
The F55 (or N55 as it is known in the U.S.) is a 35mm film SLR autofocus camera introduced by Nikon in 2002.
The F55 is the ideal introduction to SLR photography, with a wide range of Automatic features to make great photographs easily. Whatever you shoot there is a 'Vari-Program' that sets up the camera for the best exposure. Just select the mode and the F55 takes care of the rest. It's small, it's light, it fits snugly in your hands and delivers clear, sharp results with extra possibilities of control and creativity.
- Easy operation with exposure mode select dial and Command Dial with large top deck LCD panel
- [AUTO] mode for fully automatic control
- Three-Area Autofocus system
- Choice of Dynamic AF and Closest-subject-priority Dynamic AF
- Focus Tracking with Lock-On™
- Built-in AF-Assist Illuminator
- 3D Matrix Metering (with D-/G-type Nikkor lens)
- Center Partial Metering (in [M] mode)
- Five Vari-Program modes
- Four exposure modes ([P], [S], [A], [M])
- Built-in auto pop-up Speedlight: guide number 12/39 (ISO 100, m/ft.); 28mm lens coverage
- Matrix Balanced Fill-Flash capability
If you would prefer a more detailed description, please feel free to call us and we’ll chat through it with you over the phone. Don’t forget to call the correct location though!
Your Peace of Mind when buying a used item from us.
6 Month Guarantee on all items over £50
When you buy a used item from us over £50 in value it will be covered by our 6-month guarantee. In the unlikely event of the product developing a manufacturers fault within this period, just pop it back to us and if we can’t repair it for you, we’ll issue you a full refund providing it’s not covered in sand or ice cream.
Rest assured that all of our items have been lovingly checked and cleaned. In some cases, we even send them for service before sale.