What is the condition like of this used item?
The condition of this item has been described as:
- Full working order
- No cosmetic marks
- No dust or fungus
- No additional markings & odour free
This is a very rare version of this camera with a noted low serial number. If not purchased soon, this will be added to the Managing Director's Private Collection...
The Nikon F6 is a 35 mm film single-lens reflex camera body that became commercially available during 2004, and is the sixth top-of-the-line professional film camera in Nikon's line since the introduction of the Nikon F in 1959.
The F6 is the current model of Nikon's F series and it is still in production.
The Nikon F6 accepts nearly any Nikon F-mount lens with full metering functionality, except for non-AI
The F6 is a professional SLR camera that draws on a heritage of renowned Nikon film cameras.
Refined to a degree that is hard to match in film SLRs, it provides a high-speed, high-quality performance. Mechanical innovations offer superb stability and durability, and enable quiet operation.
Nikon’s F6 — a pure photographic experience.
- Refined performance: coming from a legendary series of Nikon F-mount cameras, the F6 provides film enthusiasts with an SLR of amazing precision and remarkable durability.
- Efficient mechanics: the camera’s mechanical design offers maximum reliability and is optimized to minimize power consumption, operational noise and vibration.
- Durable: built to withstand severe conditions, the F6 offers enhanced resistance to moisture, dust and extreme temperatures. It boasts an aluminium alloy die-cast chassis and a lightweight magnesium alloy front body.
- 11-area Multi-CAM2000 AF: the Multi-CAM 2000 Autofocus (AF) Sensor Module enables the camera’s high-speed, high-precision 11-area AF system with nine cross-type AF sensors. Offers four AF Area Modes: Single Area AF, Dynamic AF with Focus Tracking and Lock-On™, Closest Subject Priority Dynamic AF and Group Dynamic AF.
- Precise exposure metering: 3D Color Matrix Metering with 1005-pixel RGB sensor offers outstanding precision. Flexible Center-Weighted metering provides the option to select the size of the sensing area from Custom Settings. Spot metering adapts to correspond with the focus area you’ve selected.
- High-precision shutter unit: the highly durable self-diagnostic shutter unit with Kevlar/aluminium alloy shutter blades offers exceptional reliability and precision even at shutter speeds of up to 1/8,000 second.
- High-speed mirror balancing: a sophisticated mirror balance mechanism helps to reduce camera shake that can result from mirror movement. The mirror completes its motion and reaches a full stop without any mirror bounce.
- NIKKOR lenses: compatible NIKKOR lenses include all AF-D, AF-G and AF-S type lenses, AF NIKKORS, AF-S and AF-I Teleconverters, Non-D-type AF lenses, AI-P-type and AI-type lenses, Reflex-NIKKORS, PC-NIKKORS, D-type PC-NIKKORS, and AI-type Teleconverters.
- Nikon Creative Lighting System: the F6 is compatible with Nikon's Creative Lighting System that includes i-TTL Balanced Fill-Flash, Wireless Advance Lighting capability and AUTO FP High-Speed Sync capability up to 1/8000 second.
- Classic design: carefully sculpted exterior design by GIUGIARO
If you would prefer a more detailed description, please feel free to call us and we’ll chat through it with you over the phone. Don’t forget to call the correct location though!
Your Peace of Mind when buying a used item from us.
6 Month Guarantee on all items over £50
When you buy a used item from us over £50 in value it will be covered by our 6-month guarantee. In the unlikely event of the product developing a manufacturers fault within this period, just pop it back to us and if we can’t repair it for you, we’ll issue you a full refund providing it’s not covered in sand or ice cream.
Rest assured that all of our items have been lovingly checked and cleaned. In some cases, we even send them for service before sale.