What is the condition like of this used item?
The condition of this item has been described as:
- Some signs of use
- Full working order
- Some cosmetic marks but no dents or scores
- No dust or fungus
- Odour free
- Compatible with Fujifilm TTL / X-Series
- Guide Number: 131' at ISO 100 and 105mm
- Zoom Range: 24-105mm (16mm with Panel)
- LED Video Light with 9 Output Levels
- Tilts Upward 90°
- Rotates Left & Right 180°
- Wireless Slave TTL Functionality
- Recycle Time: 0.1-4 Seconds
- Slow, High-Speed, 1st & 2nd Curtain Sync
The Nissin i40 Flash is a shoe-mounted, compact flash unit featuring a guide number of 131' at ISO 100 and in the 105mm position for providing excellent coverage within a zoom range of 24 to 105mm, or down to 16mm with the built-in wide-angle diffuser. Also, this unit features an LED light suited for video work with 9 output levels.
For control of the light during use, the flash head is able to tilt upwards 90° and can rotate 180° in both directions, giving you complete 360° coverage. There is also wireless TTL functionality which will allow you to implement this flash off-camera in combination with other units.
The i40 features full manual control and a range of modes for getting the look you desire from your lighting. These include slow-speed, high-speed, 1st and 2nd curtain synchronization in addition to variable power from 1/1 to 1/256. The flash runs on 4 AA batteries and includes an external diffuser, soft case, and stand.
- Guide number at ISO 100 of 131' at 105mm and 89' at 35mm position
- Recycle time of 0.1 to 4 seconds
- Approximately 220 to 1,700 flashes on a single set of fully-charged batteries
- LED run time of about 3.5 hours with new batteries
- Colour temperature of 5,600 K
- Exposure compensation from -2 to +2 EV in 1/2 step increments
- AF assist beam with range of 2.3 to 16.4'
- Flash duration of 1/800 to 1/20,000 second
- Red-eye reduction modes
- Two selector dials on the back of the flash for changing modes and adjusting power settings
- LED light has 9 steps of output levels
If you would prefer a more detailed description, please feel free to call us and we’ll chat through it with you over the phone. Don’t forget to call the correct location though!
Your Peace of Mind when buying a used item from us.
6 Month Guarantee on all items over £50
When you buy a used item from us over £50 in value it will be covered by our 6-month guarantee. In the unlikely event of the product developing a manufacturers fault within this period, just pop it back to us and if we can’t repair it for you, we’ll issue you a full refund providing it’s not covered in sand or ice cream.
Rest assured that all of our items have been lovingly checked and cleaned. In some cases, we even send them for service before sale.