|Tripod Max. Height
||Tripod Closed Height
||Tripod Payload Capacity
||Built-In Spirit Level
The VEO 2GO 265HCBM is the perfect blend of portability and functionality for taller photographers, or photographers wanting to minimise the use of the central column. This 5-section carbon fibre tripod with Arca Swiss compatible ball head offers incredible portability, whilst still extending to 166.5cm/66.5 inches. It also incorporates a built-in leg that easily converts to a monopod for maximum versatility
- Perfect for mirrorless or DSLR kits (including PRO kits)
- Perfect for taller photographers looking for a lightweight and portable travel tripod
- Folds down to just 410mm and weighs just 1415g for maximum portability
- Extends to 1665mm with max. the load capacity of 10kg
- Includes a leg that converts to a monopod that extends to 1700mm
- Reversible centre column, or use the Low Angle Adaptor, for low angle/macro photographs
- Arca Swiss compatible BH-102 Ball Head with independent pan-lock
- Three easy set leg angles (21°, 50° and 80°) for maximum stability on any terrain
- Rapid set and easy to clean twist locks
- Includes rubber and spiked feet to allow for easy set up on different types of terrain
- Retractable hook to add weight for extra stability
We believe that VEO 2GO travel tripods deliver the ultimate blend of portability and performance.
VEO 2 GO 265HCBM is a compact and lightweight 26mm, 5 section carbon fibre travel tripod kit that weighs just 1.4kg (3.1lbs) and folds down to 41cm (16 1/8 inches).
Despite this portability, this solid tripod extends to 166.5cm (65 1/2 inches) making it perfect for taller photographers and can cope with a maximum load capacity of 10kg (22lbs).
It also incorporates a built-in leg that easily converts to a monopod that extends up to 170cm (66 7/8 inches).
Designed to be able to be taken on-the-go, the VEO 2 GO provides a huge amount of versatility. Great for people who like to shoot with a taller tripod and like to position their images from a bird’s eye view, or shoot low angles by reversing the 2-section column or simply remove the ball head an attach the head to the included Low Angle Adaptor.
Designed for any camera kit up to a Pro DSLR, the Arca compatible ball head BH-102 is easy to use and its large lock/unlock knob allows for quick efficient setup. The BH-102 has the added value of having separate pan control and degree marks around the base of the head so one can easily do 360° panoramas if desired.
Shooting at the beach or in dirty conditions while taking landscape images? Clean-up is a snap. The new open to click twist leg locks allow for easy freshwater rinsing after working in most demanding environments.
You can set the VEO 2GO in seconds with the ergonomic twist-lock system, allowing you to seize those unexpected, fleeting moments without compromising on stability.
Windy? No problem. Mount a camera bag or add weight to the retractable hook located at the base of the centre column.