Fits: Mirrorless/CSC/Hybrid Camera with lens attached, additional 2-3 lenses, or 2 lenses plus flash, accessories, 13” laptop, and the standard VEO 2 GO tripod inside (H=High models will not fit). Alternatively, it can also fit a small drone or small gimbal.
- Flexible Capacity – compact with extra rolltop space
- Easy Access - extra wide opening
- Always protected - well-padded all round
- Secure - full zip plus “roll and buckle up” closing
- No fumbling - light coloured interior makes finding things easy
- Business oriented - holds a 13” laptop
- Well organised - dedicated pockets for all essentials
- Classically Stylish - functionality infused with design
- Keep dry - total coverage rain cover
The VEO FLEX 35M is a slim rolltop shoulder bag that sports a uniquely wide mouth zipper opening, revealing an extra spacious main compartment for super easy extraction of your camera. This unique style also promises extra security with its “roll and buckle-up” function.
Mirrorless/CSC/Hybrid Camera sizes tend to vary slightly. To ensure a snug fit for all models, VEO FLEX 35M offers an amply sized internal compartment with three sturdy removable dividers that - when set in place - secures the camera snuggly according to its size and sections off two additional compartments for extra lenses, a small drone, or small gimbal. The full-length lower compartment fits a standard VEO 2 GO tripod inside (*H=High models will not fit). In scenarios where you are not carrying a tripod, this space is ideal to store secondary personal or professional equipment. One front zipper pocket and one side slip pocket can conveniently store essentials such as memory cards, a lens cap, water bottle and smartphone.
Additional features ensure maximum performance, incorporating our second-to-none quality materials and bag construction, and including – as always - a total coverage rain cover.
The VEO FLEX 35M carries comfortably across your chest or slung over your shoulder using the padded shoulder strap, while the handle lends itself perfectly to grab-and-run scenarios as well as providing an opportune hanging solution and a connection loop to a trolley handle.