Image is for guidance only
What is the condition like of this used item?
The condition of this item has been described as:
This means that there is light signs of use but still good looking.
The Nikon S3 is a professional level, interchangeable lens, 35 mm film, rangefinder camera introduced in 1958. It was manufactured by the Japanese optics company Nippon Kogaku K. K. (Nikon Corporation since 1988).
The S3 is mechanically similar to the Nikon SP except for a simplified viewfinder system. The viewfinder does not compensate for parallax error and the framelines are fixed (etched).
- Shutter = Horizontal running rubber coated fabric curtain type focal plane shutter
- Shutter speeds = T, B and 1, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/15, 1/30, 1/60, 1/125, 1/250, 1/500 and 1/1000 seconds (regular interval graduation)
- Range marker = M inscription (XXINF - 0.9)
- Self-timer = Connect time variable system (the graduation of 3, 6 and 10 seconds it is attached)
- Pc socket = Time lag variable system, it aligns the synchronizer socket attachment and the speed light/write in 1/60 seconds less than
- Finder = Rangefinder type fixed 1x magnification finder (wide angle finder for 28mm and 35mm finder)
- Framelines = 35mm, 50mm, 105mm
- Film wind = Hand operated lever system, 136 degree revolution (multiple winds possible), with 15 degree extra withdrawal angles
- Film rewind = Manual Crank systemFilm = 135 Film (35mm film) with 36x24mm image size
If you would prefer a more detailed description, please feel free to call us and we’ll chat through it with you over the phone. Don’t forget to call the correct location though!
Your Peace of Mind when buying a used item from us.
6 Month Guarantee on all items over £50
When you buy a used item from us over £50 in value it will be covered by our 6-month guarantee. In the unlikely event of the product developing a manufacturers fault within this period, just pop it back to us and if we can’t repair it for you, we’ll issue you a full refund providing it’s not covered in sand or ice cream.
Rest assured that all of our items have been lovingly checked and cleaned. In some cases, we even send them for service before sale.