|Tripod Max. Height
||Tripod Closed Height
||Tripod Payload Capacity
||Low Level Option
||Built In Spirit Level
VEO 2 235AP features the exclusive & unique central column rotation system that allows you to setup the tripod in a snap of the fingers as well as the new advanced twist ¼ turn lock/unlock system for fast deployment and solid setting. The VEO 2 PH-25 2-way pan head operates perfectly with 2 independent dedicated knobs for lock & panning and its ingenious folded handle system grants a very compact profile for transport.
Intuitive operations to set the tripod into desired position: Exclusive and innovative Central Column system that allows you to set the central column and tripod legs in less than 15 seconds.
- 1st rate material (Magnesium, Aircraft Aluminium alloy) for lightweight, robust and long-lasting performances.
- 2-way Pan Head with 2 independent knobs for lock & pan, quick fold handle that minimizes folded position for transportation and Arca compatible QR place.
- Advanced Twist lock system for fast and rock solid position setting: Extend the 5 sections in a matter of seconds.
- Highly Engineered leg tubes for smooth and precise leg extensions.
- Dedicated suspension loop on canopy to accommodate counterbalance weights or bags for additional stability.
- Independent Leg positioning at 3 different angles (20°, 45°, 80°) for greater position possibilities to adapt to uneven terrain which allows you to shoot more creative pictures at different angles.
- Non-slip, all-weather TPU grips on 1 leg for perfect hand grip.
- Angled rubber feet to carry and position firmly on the ground (spiked feet available; sold separately).
VEO 2 235AP features the exclusive & unique central column rotation system that allows you to setup the tripod in a snap of the fingers as well as the new advanced twist ¼ turn lock unlock system for fast deployment and a solid, stable setting. The VEO 2 PH-25 is a 2-way pan head that is ideal for video or observation use with binoculars or a spotting scope. The VEO 2 PH-25 weighs only 0,28 kg / 0, 56 lbs while providing a maximum work load of 3.5 kg / 7.7 lbs. The folding pan & tilt head operates perfectly thanks to 2 independent ergonomic knobs. The ingenious folding handle provides the compact size necessary for easy travel.
Composing photographs and videos of unique architecture from different civilizations, capturing unexpected moments of wildlife, beautiful scenes of cultures and people from around the world, browsing different sites and taking in the various beauties of nature are unique opportunities to share your stories and emotions.
Take it everywhere with you! Set it up in matter of seconds, use the Advanced Engineering legs and twist locks systems with confidence while enjoying versatile creative positions. The VEO 2 235AP tripod has been thought to be your “best passport” for travel photography. With a snap of fingers, swing the VEO 2 central column into place, connect your camera and you’re ready to shoot at a moment’s notice. The Arca type compatible plate with ¼” D-ring screw offers quick camera attachment and release. The 5 section Aluminium legs comes with a rapid advanced twist lock system ergonomically designed to be extended with one hand and to lock in less than 10 seconds. The low angle adaptor and the 3 leg angles at 20°, 45° and 80° ensure perfect position and stability on uneven terrain and also offers more creative pictures from different angles. With angle designed rubber feet, VEO 2 gives you a perfect grip on ground. VEO 2 SF spiked feet (sold separately) will ensure the perfect grip for outdoor and challenging environments. The dedicated suspension loop on canopy accommodates counterbalance weights or bags for additional stability... A stylish design with soft rubber handle provides an unbeatable and comfortable grip. Use the included carrying tripod bag with shoulder strap when you are ready to go to your next photo adventure.