NEW FOR 2019!
The CameraWorld 2 Year Guarantee
Our own extended guarantee for a wide range of products.
As a leading independent camera retailer, we want you to feel confident when you buy from us. Customer service is our number one priority and we are proud of our many awards, testimonials and high star ratings.
That’s why we’re adding an extra year of cover to our new cameras and lenses over £300 that isn’t already covered by the manufacturers extended guarantee to give you even more peace of mind.
How the Guarantee works
- When you purchase your new item, you will be given a receipt and you should keep this safe as we will need this in the event of a fault.
- Should a fault arise, ring any of our stores or email us at email@example.com detailing your name, account no and transaction number (on your purchase receipt) and the nature of the fault.
- Firstly, we will go through some simple diagnostics to see if we can help you solve the problem.
- If you require a repair, we will ask you to return the item to us as soon as possible.
- On receipt, we will send the product to one of our authorised repair agents for their assessment.
- CameraWorld will repair any covered fault that arises, free of charge, including parts and labour.
- We will provide a free estimate of any repairs which are not covered by The Guarantee.
- Once the repair is completed, we will arrange for delivery of the item back to you, free of charge.
What are the Terms & Conditions of the CameraWorld Guarantee?
The CameraWorld Guarantee will cover the period of 365 days after the delivery of your covered equipment and the manufacturer’s one-year guarantee has expired to a maximum of two-years in total. The Guarantee applies to all new cameras and lenses purchased with an individual selling price of £300 or more.
The Guarantee is limited and non-transferable. The Guarantee covers parts and labour costs in relation to the repair of any fault which occurred during normal usage of the item (subject to the exclusions set out below). CameraWorld reserves the right to repair, replace or refund goods under this guarantee.
The CameraWorld Guarantee does not cover:
- Normal wear and tear
- Accidental damage and misuse including faults caused by shock or fall, sand, dust, dirt, damp or corrosion, leaky batteries, an act of war or terrorism, fire, theft, attempted theft, accidental or malicious damage, vandalism, water contamination or ingress, frost, flooding or other adverse weather conditions, repair or cleaning by unauthorised personnel.
- Faults that have occurred because you have not used, stored or handled the product properly or have not followed written instructions for use of the product
- Damage or defect due to wilful neglect or negligence.
- Image sharpness of a lens that is subjective and within manufacturers tolerance.
- Loss of quality, degradation of performance or actual damage that results from the use of spare parts or other replaceable items (such as consumables) that are neither made for, nor recommended by the manufacturer
- Faults due to the connection of other fittings or accessories to the product which we have not approved
- Lost or damaged data