Sales Assistant | Stevenage
CameraWorld is the largest independent photographic retailer in the South and we are growing! We are looking for a dynamic person with sales and customers service experience to join the team in our thriving Stevenage shop. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced retail environment and are looking for new opportunities we would like to hear from you. Want to find out more about this role or other opportunities at CameraWorld?
Get in touch with [email protected]
A new position has become available in our rapidly growing Stevenage shop.
As a sales assistant reporting to the shop manager, you will be tasked delivering exceptional customer service and photographic equipment advice to customers in our Stevenage shop located on the Old High Street.
This is a full-time position and includes working weekends.
- Be enthusiastic and energetic with a positive outlook
- Be interested in photography, and show a natural enthusiasm for acquiring technical knowledge of new cameras, lenses and accessories
- Have strong listening and customer services skills and the ability to proactively seek sales opportunities
- Be able to quickly build rapport with colleagues and customers, be able to deal with customers calmly and professionally
- Have contact centre or sales administration experience, be able to communicate clearly and fluently
- Be comfortable using computers and have experience of computer-based sales and order management systems