- Unrivalled global support for creative photographers
- A repair service that travels with you
- Register now for service updates
Panasonic has announced the launch of LUMIX PRO, a hub for its LUMIX professional users that will provide an extensive support and service network while developing the needs of creative professionals. In recognition of the fact that photographers and videographers require more than just products within their everyday working life, the programme has been designed to ensure that they can continue to shoot whilst being assisted with a range of service and repair benefits and consistent global support.
LUMIX PRO is an expansion of the Lumix Professional Services programme currently running in Japan. LUMIX GH4, GH4R, GH5, GH5s and G9 customers will be able to register for LUMIX PRO services within the US, Germany, UK, France, Italy and Spain.
Global repair service for high tier members
LUMIX PRO has been created with the user in mind and is designed to provide a framework for support of photographers and videographers of all levels of experience.
The tiered and modular nature of the programme ensures that it is accessible to a broad range of LUMIX users. Recognising that the creative is as individual as what they shoot, LUMIX PRO has been designed to adapt as their requirements flex.
A range of domestic and global maintenance and repair service benefits will be available, including complementary maintenance such as Sensor, EVF or body cleaning or a lens calibration. Members will also have access to expedited and guaranteed turnaround time, or access to loan equipment when turnaround time cannot be met. Membership levels are allocated depending on the amount of equipment registered and membership fee.
Customisable service offerings
LUMIX PRO will provide more than just support, aiming to offer its members relevant benefits in conjunction with key photographic eco-system partners.
The bundle of services and support within the structure of a multi-tiered programme is designed to fit the requirements of the individual photographer. To ensure that they can continue working, photographers that travel will receive the applicable benefits for their level of membership in countries that offer the repair service.
Pre-registration opens in Europe today, with the launch of LUMIX PRO expected in early 2019. Eligible members will be offered an initial free-of-charge registration period. Panasonic will continue to expand LUMIX PRO services into other countries, creating a truly global programme that can support photographers when and where they need it most.
- Priority turnaround times on all service and repairs*
- Once you have registered for LUMIX PRO you will be allocated a level and depending on your level of membership you will also receive a range of additional benefits, including (depending on level)
- Free of charge maintenance services (Sensor clean, EVF clean, Lens calibration, firmware update)*
- Free of charge shipping to and from our service centre*
- Loan equipment when turnaround times cannot be met*
- First chance touch and try on latest products*
- Partner benefits and discounts*
*Access to services and benefits will depend on your individual level of membership