Join our exciting, award-winning and expanding team
Graphic Designer, Marketing & Social Media Professional
- •Central London
- •Competitive Salary – Based on Experience
This position requires a highly motivated and creative individual who can inspire and evolve the print and digital graphics of the CameraWorld brand. The role is for individuals who are hands on and adaptable to different graphic and marketing mediums. We require a creative individual with strong concept ideas, attention to detail and the ability to relate to our target market.
This role gives responsibility for the creation and execution of the visual identity for the CameraWorld brand through our print advertising, website, retail POS and digital marketing materials. This includes carrying out creative direction from the business Directors through design and production of graphics for all areas of the business. The designer must be able to react quickly and multitask, keep current on industry news and be able to plan ahead.
- •Create visual assets for all the CameraWorld marketing and retail channels: email marketing campaigns, web graphics, retail POS, social media graphics.
- •Work with product managers to plan activity in advance and with the Marketing Director to create a strong multichannel marketing plan.
- •Work with store managers to maintain deadlines and keep our retail space up to date with the latest promotions and offers.
- •Collaborate with outside agencies on bespoke projects to create new material to take to market.
- •Creating and managing our social media content and producing graphic materials to capitalise on the possibilities of our social channels.
- •Highly proficient in Adobe Indesign and Photoshop
- •Detail oriented and highly organised, with the ability to plan ahead and create schedules.
- •Advanced understanding of digital formats across screen sizes and devices.
- •Expert in creating web and print ready art work.
- •Past experience in retail or photography related industry would be a bonus.
To apply for this position, please send your CV to [email protected] or post to:
- Mr. T. Stent
- CameraWorld Ltd.
- 14 Wells Street
- W1T 3PB