BenQ PV270 Video Post-Production Monitor & X-Rite i1 Display Pro Monitor Calibrator
- New Or Secondhand: New
Product code: 27001
Sold OutClick Here for more options
No used versions available
- 27" In-Plane Switching (IPS) Panel
- DVI | HDMI | DP | Mini DP
- 2560 x 1440 @ 60 Hz Native Resolution
- 1000:1 Static Contrast Ratio
- 350 cd/m² Brightness
- 178°/178° Viewing Angles
- 5ms Response Time
- 10-Bit Support for 1.07 Billion Colours
- Covers 100% sRGB & Rec. 709
- Covers 96% DCI-P3 & 99% Adobe RGB
Accurate Colours You Can Count On
Designed to meet the high demands of imaging professionals, BenQ PV270 is Technicolor Colour Certified to ensure reliable digital colour rendering on screen. Uncompromising Rec. 709, Adobe RGB and DCI-P3 colour performance and powerful calibration tools make the PV270 ideal for video post-production.
Reliable Colour Throughout Production Workflow
PV270's comprehensive and rigorous colour management ensures consistent colour reproduction throughout the video post-production process. From rough cut, effects addition, colour correction and composition to output, colour rendition remains precisely accurate for results that perfectly match your intentions.
2K QHD Monitor
The high pixel density of 2560x1440 (QHD) resolution delivers the crisp picture quality you expect for close reviews and detailed editing, while the spacious wide-screen view provides greater comfort and productivity.
Devoted to meet the latest professional colour standard, BenQ has developed AQCOLOR technology to uphold the concept: ‘Accurate Reproduction’. BenQ has invited a colour expert to lead the team and also actively participated in ICC (International Colour Consortium) and ISO (International Standard Organisation) to establish colour-related standards and implementation.
Rec.709 and DCI-P3 Colour Gamut
The PV270 provides 100% coverage of the Rec. 709 and 96% of the DCI-P3 standards, ensuring output for high-definition television and digital cinema matches the colours you have defined. The PV270 also provides 99% coverage of the Adobe RGB colour space designed to encompass most of the colours producible for graphic art professionals.
14-Bit 3D LUT and Delta E ≤ 1.5
The 14-bit 3D look up table (LUT) improves RGB colour, blending accuracy and resulting in impeccable colour reproduction. Precise Delta E≤1.5 in both Adobe RGB and sRGB colour spaces renders the truest and most representative view of the original image.
Hardware Calibration Produces Consistent Quality
Hardware calibration allows you to adjust the monitor's internal image processing chip without changing the graphics card output data, keeping displayed images consistent with the original content without being affected by graphic settings.
Achieved via delicate processes utilising high precision apparatus to meticulously fine-tune hundreds of sub-regions on the entire screen, BenQ Brightness Uniformity offers perfectly authentic and consistent viewing experiences.
Backlight Stability Sensor
Advanced luminance control quickly achieves ideal brightness levels when powered on and maintains consistency during operating sessions over the display's lifetime.
Professionally Factory Calibrated for Exacting Colour Accuracy
Each BenQ Video Post-Production Monitor is individually factory-calibrated upon production to assure precise Delta-E and Gamma performance. Achieving an average Delta E≤1.5 in both Adobe RGB, sRGB and Rec.709 colour spaces, calibration results are validated against industry colour standards to deliver the truest and most representative view of original content.
Technicolor Colour Certified
Technicolor Colour Certification meets strict colour standards widely used in Hollywood and entertainment industries. BenQ Video Post-Production Monitors are Technicolor Colour Certified, ensuring consistent and accurate colours for impressive performance in broadcast, film, animation and entertainment applications.
GamutDuo enables you to view content simultaneously in different colour spaces side-by-side for comparison. Switch to PIP/PBP mode to enable GamutDuo.
Colour Display Clone
Colour Display Clone eliminates guesswork to achieve accurate colours across multiple locations. A built-in colour temperature sensor automatically adjusts the picture to ambient light conditions, ensuring colour is rendered consistently to your target values.
Customise your workstation for the perfect user environment with an extensive range of height, tilt, pivot, stroke and swivel monitor adjustments, so you can enjoy viewing pictures in their full context.
Video Format Support
PV270 supports 72Hz refresh rate for 24p film content to be displayed at native cadence without pulldown which can distort playback of the source video.
X-Rite i1 Display Pro Monitor Calibrator
i1Display Pro is the perfect combination of unrivalled colour precision, speed and controls for the highest level of on-screen colour accuracy, including mobile devices and projectors.
Are you looking for the highest level of on-screen colour accuracy for all of your screens, including mobile devices and projectors? Then the i1Display Pro is the solution for you! It’s two user modes, Basic and Advanced, provide serious Color Perfectionists with the perfect combination of unrivalled colour precision, speed, options and controls to fit any workflow. You’ll no longer risk spending hours at your monitor perfecting images or video only to find that the display was not accurately representing the digital files. Properly profiling and calibrating your displays ensures reduced editing time and a more realistic no-surprises representation of final output.
The i1Display Pro incorporates technologically advanced filter and optical systems, amazingly fast measurement speed, and unrivalled colour accuracy on all modern display technologies including LED, Plasma, RG Phosphor, OLED & Wide Gamut. It’s also spectrally calibrated, which makes it field upgradeable to support future display technologies, extending the life of your investment. The ultra-modern ergonomic design incorporates three functions – ambient light measurement, monitor profiling, and projector profiling – into a sleek, compact and fully integrated device with no parts to misplace.
- Blazing fast measurement speed in an intuitive all-in-one design also adopted by leading display manufacturers as preferred colour management device
- Top-of-the-line i1Profiler colour management software offers the ultimate in flexibility and control. Basic mode offers a wizard driven interface with predefined options for the quickest path to professional on-screen colour. Advanced mode offers user-defined options for more sophisticated profiling workflows to deliver the highest quality colour results on monitors and projectors, as well as display testing and quality assurance tools.
- Compensates for the ambient light surrounding your workspace with Ambient Light Smart Control. Since the intensity or amount of ambient light in your workspace affects the way you perceive colour on your display, take advantage of i1Display Pro to automatically adjust your profile or simply notify you as ambient light conditions change. With the integrated Ambient Light Measurement, i1Display Pro automatically determines the optimum display luminance for comparing prints to your display.
- Flare Correct™ measures and adjusts your display profile for reduced contrast ratios caused by flare light (or glare) falling on the surface of the display. By accurately measuring your effective display contrast ratio, you’ll have an even more accurate display profile.
- Intelligent Iterative Profiling, an adaptive technology, produces optimized results for maximum colour accuracy on each unique display every time you profile.
- Newly included video colour standards ensure that what you see is what you will get throughout your digital video workflow. This is increasingly important while colour grading or editing video footage.
- Multiple Display and Workgroup Matching – re-use profile settings on multiple displays connected to the same computer or to multiple computers within a workgroup.
- Supports ColorTRUE, the super simple way for professional and enthusiast colour perfectionists alike to get unrivalled colour accuracy on mobile devices. Show your TRUE colours – anywhere and everywhere you are! Simply download the free app from the Apple App Store or Google Play.
- Next generation i1Profiler software for calibrating and profiling all modern display and projector technologies including LED & Wide Gamut LCDs. Advanced user-defined controls support more sophisticated workflows.
- Save time by re-using profile settings on multiple displays connected to the same computer or multiple computers within a workgroup. In addition, Automatic Display Control (ADC) adjusts display hardware for increased speed and fewer manual adjustments.
- Quickly and accurately create projector profiles to show your images on the big screen with colour confidence.
- Create custom patch sets to optimize your profiles by choosing a combination of patch set size, extracted colours from specific images and/or PANTONE spot colours selected from the included PANTONE Color Manager software.
- Its unique optical design allows for high repeatability on the same display and across different display types for more consistent colour matching.
The included i1Profiler colour management software offers the ultimate in flexibility and control. Its Basic mode offers a wizard driven interface with predefined options for the quickest path to professional on-screen colour. The Advanced mode offers user-defined options for more sophisticated profiling workflows to deliver the highest quality colour results on monitors and projectors, as well as display testing and quality assurance tools. i1Display Pro profiling provides full support for NTSC, ITU-R-Rec.BT.709 and PAL SECAM broadcast video standards.
Available for Special Order - Please allow 2-3 working days for delivery