BenQ SW2700PT 27" Adobe RGB Colour Management Monitor & X-Rite i1 Display Pro Monitor Calibrator
- New Or Secondhand: New
Product code: 27101
Sold OutClick Here for more options
No used versions available
Preserve the true colours you captured and make sure the moments are perfect. BenQ photographer monitor SW2700PT with excellent 99% Adobe RGB colour space, it gives you a wide colour range and spectacular colours display. Keep the moment and never let it fade away.
- 27”W 2560x1440 QHD Resolution
- 99% Adobe RGB with IPS technology
- Hardware Calibration with accuracy colour
- Palette Master Element colour calibration software
- Black-and-White photo mode
- Shading Hood / OSD controller
Relive Vibrant Moments in Living Colour
BenQ understands photographers’ pursuit of perfect colour and true-to-life image quality. The BenQ SW Photographer Monitor offers unparalleled technology to preserve your special moments. Featuring the high colour accuracy of the Adobe RGB colour space, SW Photographer Monitors are built to reproduce your images with the same precise detail in which you captured them.
A Wider Colour Space for Brighter Moments
Specially designed to bring out the best in colour-sensitivity, BenQ Adobe RGB colour space reproduces your images using the widest spectrum possible.
Enrich Your Palette with 99% Adobe RGB
See the true colours of nature! Elevate images from your DSLR camera to their full potential with BenQ Adobe RGB colour space. This vibrant set of colour management features offers a greater range of colour reproduction for shades of blue and green, resulting in more realistic colour representation for outdoor and nature photography.
10-bit Display for Precision Colour-Reproduction
Enjoy the smoothest shading and colour transitions in natural gradations on a 10-bit display. A 10-bit display can produce more than one billion colours to guarantee the silkiest, smoothest gradations.
14-bit 3D LUT & Delta E≤2
The 14-bit 3D Look Up Table (LUT) improves RGB colour blending accuracy for impeccable colour reproduction. Utilizing Delta E≤2 in both Adobe RGB and sRGB colour spaces displays the truest version of the original image.
Celebrate Every Photo in Crisp Detail
SW Series monitors cut the finest edges, blend the smoothest gradients and bring the truest colours to life.
QHD Resolution for the Sharpest Display
The high pixel density of SW Series monitors delivers the performance you expect for close reviews and detailed image editing.
109 Pixels Per Inch for Stunning Clarity
With ultra-high pixel density, every photograph displayed with sensational clarity, definition and accuracy, outlining every detail and highlighting every subtlety.
Simple Functionality for Greater Efficiency
Convenience and comfort make these features invaluable for daily computer use.
The OSD controller is a remote controller that comes with three preset buttons each set up with a customized display setting such as Adobe RGB, sRGB, Black and White mode. Switch effortlessly between presets without going through complicated settings. The OSD Controller also comes with a button for quick OSD navigation and settings.
Ambient light and glare can often obstruct the eye’s ability to perceive colour on the monitor display. With this in mind, the SW Series includes a detachable shading hood made specifically for glare reduction in environments where it’s hard to control ambient light.
X-Rite i1 Display Pro Monitor Calibrator
i1Display Pro is the perfect combination of unrivalled colour precision, speed and controls for the highest level of on-screen colour accuracy, including mobile devices and projectors.
Are you looking for the highest level of on-screen colour accuracy for all of your screens, including mobile devices and projectors? Then the i1Display Pro is the solution for you! It’s two user modes, Basic and Advanced, provide serious Color Perfectionists with the perfect combination of unrivalled colour precision, speed, options and controls to fit any workflow. You’ll no longer risk spending hours at your monitor perfecting images or video only to find that the display was not accurately representing the digital files. Properly profiling and calibrating your displays ensures reduced editing time and a more realistic no-surprises representation of final output.
The i1Display Pro incorporates technologically advanced filter and optical systems, amazingly fast measurement speed, and unrivalled colour accuracy on all modern display technologies including LED, Plasma, RG Phosphor, OLED & Wide Gamut. It’s also spectrally calibrated, which makes it field upgradeable to support future display technologies, extending the life of your investment. The ultra-modern ergonomic design incorporates three functions – ambient light measurement, monitor profiling, and projector profiling – into a sleek, compact and fully integrated device with no parts to misplace.
- Blazing fast measurement speed in an intuitive all-in-one design also adopted by leading display manufacturers as preferred colour management device
- Top-of-the-line i1Profiler colour management software offers the ultimate in flexibility and control. Basic mode offers a wizard driven interface with predefined options for the quickest path to professional on-screen colour. Advanced mode offers user-defined options for more sophisticated profiling workflows to deliver the highest quality colour results on monitors and projectors, as well as display testing and quality assurance tools.
- Compensates for the ambient light surrounding your workspace with Ambient Light Smart Control. Since the intensity or amount of ambient light in your workspace affects the way you perceive colour on your display, take advantage of i1Display Pro to automatically adjust your profile or simply notify you as ambient light conditions change. With the integrated Ambient Light Measurement, i1Display Pro automatically determines the optimum display luminance for comparing prints to your display.
- Flare Correct™ measures and adjusts your display profile for reduced contrast ratios caused by flare light (or glare) falling on the surface of the display. By accurately measuring your effective display contrast ratio, you’ll have an even more accurate display profile.
- Intelligent Iterative Profiling, an adaptive technology, produces optimized results for maximum colour accuracy on each unique display every time you profile.
- Newly included video colour standards ensure that what you see is what you will get throughout your digital video workflow. This is increasingly important while colour grading or editing video footage.
- Multiple Display and Workgroup Matching – re-use profile settings on multiple displays connected to the same computer or to multiple computers within a workgroup.
- Supports ColorTRUE, the super simple way for professional and enthusiast colour perfectionists alike to get unrivalled colour accuracy on mobile devices. Show your TRUE colours – anywhere and everywhere you are! Simply download the free app from the Apple App Store or Google Play.
- Next generation i1Profiler software for calibrating and profiling all modern display and projector technologies including LED & Wide Gamut LCDs. Advanced user-defined controls support more sophisticated workflows.
- Save time by re-using profile settings on multiple displays connected to the same computer or multiple computers within a workgroup. In addition, Automatic Display Control (ADC) adjusts display hardware for increased speed and fewer manual adjustments.
- Quickly and accurately create projector profiles to show your images on the big screen with colour confidence.
- Create custom patch sets to optimize your profiles by choosing a combination of patch set size, extracted colours from specific images and/or PANTONE spot colours selected from the included PANTONE Color Manager software.
- Its unique optical design allows for high repeatability on the same display and across different display types for more consistent colour matching.
The included i1Profiler colour management software offers the ultimate in flexibility and control. Its Basic mode offers a wizard driven interface with predefined options for the quickest path to professional on-screen colour. The Advanced mode offers user-defined options for more sophisticated profiling workflows to deliver the highest quality colour results on monitors and projectors, as well as display testing and quality assurance tools. i1Display Pro profiling provides full support for NTSC, ITU-R-Rec.BT.709 and PAL SECAM broadcast video standards.
Picture perfect for your passionate pursuit of photography.
Available for Special Order - Please allow 2-3 working days for delivery