Fujifilm 2x WR TeleConverter XF
- New Or Secondhand: New
- Lens is suitable for: Fujifilm X-Series Body
- Fitting: Fujifilm X
- Lens Type: Converter / Adapter
Product code: 16271 (4547410323375)
RRP £429 SAVE £40.00
No used versions available
- X Mount Teleconverter
- 2x Magnification Factor
- Communication Between Lens & Camera
- Maintains Metering, Autofocus, and OIS
- Weather-Sealed Construction
- Compatible with XF 50-140mm & 100-400mm
The FUJINON TELECONVERTER XF2X TC WR is a high-performance teleconverter, capable of multiplying the focal length of mounted lenses by two. It features excellent optical design with a construction of 9 elements in 5 groups to maintain the optical performance of the original lens.
In addition, thanks to the unified design when mounted to a compatible lens, the teleconverter is weather and dust-resistant and operates at temperatures as low as -10°C. This makes it possible to be used with confidence outdoors when used with the weather and dust-resistant X-T1 and X-Pro2 camera bodies, and the XF50-140mmF2.8 R LM OIS WR and XF100-400mmF4.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR lenses.
High image quality design which maintains the optical performance of the original lens
- Construction of 9 elements in 5 groups maintains the optical performance of the original lens.
- By using the optimal image quality parameters for the overall characteristics of the original lens and 2x teleconverter, excellent imaging performance with great aberration suppression is still achieved.
- The aperture becomes two f-stops higher when the teleconverter is mounted, and the camera displays and records information reflecting the change in aperture and focal length.
- Phase detection AF is still available when using the XF50-140mmF2.8 R LM OIS WR with the 2x teleconverter mounted.
- Contrast Detection AF is still available when using the XF100-400mmF4.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR with the 2x teleconverter mounted.
- Accurate focusing at super-telephoto focal lengths with shallow depth of field is possible thanks to the AF performed by the image sensor, thanks to the ‘Live View’ feature on the cameras.
The optical image stabilization performance
- The camera’s optical image stabilization performance is unaffected by the addition of the teleconverter
Weather and dust-resistant and -10°C low-temperature operation
- Using the teleconverter with a weather-resistant camera, such as the FUJIFILM X-T1 or X-Pro2 mirrorless digital camera and the FUJINON XF50-140mmF2.8 R LM OIS WR or FUJINON XF100-400mmF4.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR lens does not affect the weather resistance of the system.
High-grade subtle appearance
- The teleconverter’s high grade metal exterior has been designed with the X system in mind. When attached to a compatible FUJINON lens, the two products appear as one single lens.
High-performance weather and dust resistant teleconverter with excellent optical design
People who bought this also bought...
Tenba Tools Soft Lens Pouch 3.5x3.5" / 9x9cm
Calotherm Optical Wipes (CaloWipe)
Tenba Tools Lens Capsule 9x9cm
Zeiss Lens Wipes (Packet of 24)
Hoya Ultra-Pro UV Filter 67mm