- Full-frame, 180-degree fisheye coverage with Nikon's advanced D-type autofocus lens technology.
- High-contrast images even at full aperture.
- Nikon Super Integrated Coating for minimized flare and ghost providing good balance.
- Bright f/2.8 aperture for photographing in dim light or with fast shutter speeds.
- Close-Range Correction (CRC) system provides high performance at both near- and far-focusing distances.
If you’ve ever worried that a fisheye lens will spend more time in your lens bag than on your camera, just look at the stunning photos taken by the AF Fisheye-NIKKOR 16mm f/2.8D. Its unique yet versatile 16mm perspective and supreme optical performance brings a new angle to landscapes, architecture, interiors—even close-ups. Compact, lightweight and fast enough for low-light shooting, the AF Fisheye-NIKKOR 16mm f/2.8D will inspire new views of your world
Frame-filling 180° viewing angle
Put on the AF Fisheye-NIKKOR 16mm f/2.8D and watch nearly every setting or space open up to a stunning new view. Achieve dramatic 180-degree fisheye coverage with edge-to-edge sharpness, even at the lens’ widest f/2.8 aperture setting. From landscapes and action to architecture and interiors, the AF Fisheye-NIKKOR 16mm f/2.8D delivers consistently spectacular images.
Designed for creativity and performance
The technology behind the AF Fisheye-NIKKOR 16mm f/2.8D assures that every image will meet and exceed your expectations as a photographer. Close-Range Correction (CRC) system enables closer-than-typical focusing—as close as 0.8-ft from your subject. Nikon's Super Integrated Coating (SIC) minimizes flare and ghosting while providing rich colour balance and contrast. Create stellar images, even in demanding shooting situations.
Our experts recommend these great additions for your product