Works ok except an annoying hum that comes through the headphones. Better than my built in mike.
Rode VideoMic Go Microphone
Product code: 194567
Clear, directional audio on the GO!
For DSLR's, Compact Systems, almost anything
Compact and light weight by design, the VideoMic GO delivers clear, crisp, directional audio with incredible ease of use. Its tight pickup area focuses directly in front of the microphone and reduces other surrounding sounds, ensuring that your subject is isolated from distracting background noise.
The integrated Rycote® Lyre® shock mount isolates your microphone from bumps and vibrations that could otherwise interfere with your sound.
Constructed from a single piece of hard-wearing thermoplastic, the Lyre® provides superior acoustic suspension to traditional elastic solutions, and will never wear out, sag or snap.
The VideoMic GO has no complicated switches or settings and is powered by your camera's external microphone input, requiring no batteries to operate, ensuring you never miss a great shot.
- Acoustic Principle Line Gradient
- Active Electronics JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule 0.50"
- Polar Pattern Supercardioid
- Address Type End
- Frequency Range 100Hz - 16kHz
- Maximum SPL 120dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity -35.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (17.80mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted) 34dB-A
- Power Options
- (Plug-in power required (330uA @ 2.5V))
- Weight 73.00gm
- Dimensions 79.00mmH x 73.00mmW x 167.00mmD
- Output Minijack Output