Not a good product. The price of the camera is high enough and then to top it up you end up paying average £1 per picture taken. I bought it for my 6 year old who likes to snap away. But unfortunately she has been limited on the number if photos she can take. Its a waste of money. Picture quality is not good either. Terribly dissapointed!
Fujifilm Instax Mini Instant Print Film Twin Pack
Product code: 19101 (4547410173833)
- For use with Fujifilm Instax Mini Cameras
- Contains 20 photos
- ISO 800
- White border for captions
This is an incredibly sharp, credit card-sized, daylight-balanced ISO 800 film made for use in Instax Mini Series Cameras. Recognized for its excellent colour reproduction, the film has a glossy finish and is an excellent choice for general use, portraiture or even with electronic flash. It's also a fun film to use - easy to load, shoot and best of all - no wasted time at the lab wondering how your images came out. Due to its "mini" size, it is easier to carry, file and store when compared to larger, more traditional film formats.
Even in low light scenarios, due to its high-speed rating, Instax Mini Film will produce amazingly sharp images. Another user benefit is that it has been improved to lessen the developing time before you see your print - a real benefit when you're photographing young children who are notorious for wanting everything "yesterday". Instax Mini Film has also been enhanced to maintain its stability over the years making it a good choice for archival storage. Those pictures you shot when your kid was 4 - or during that trip to Disneyland will still be around long after he's out of high school. Fuji has also extended the working temperature range of this film to include 40 - 104°F so you need not worry about using it year round.
- Sharp Grain: It produces very fine grain yet with all the high-speed advantages of an ISO 800 film
- Vibrant Colour Reproduction: No colour mixing between film layers - skin tones will be neutral
- Faster Image Formation: Enhanced developing process produces a more rapid image - less waiting time for complete development
- Long-Term Stability: Resulting from improved emulsion, development accelerators and development control technology it will keep your images colour-true for years
People who bought this also bought...
Ilford HP5 Plus 35mm Film (36 Exposures)
Energizer Ultimate Lithium AAA Batteries
Ilford HP5 Plus 120 Format Film