Sirui PH-30 Carbon Fibre Gimbal Head
- New Or Secondhand: New
Product code: 190003 (6952060006444)
Sold OutClick Here for more options
No used versions available
|Head Dimensions||Head Weight||Payload Capacity||Fluid Dampening||Built In Spirit Level|
|25 x 12 x 26cm||1.4kg||24.9kg||Yes||No|
- Strong Carbon Fibre/Aluminium Gimbal Head
- Supports Up to 25 kg
- Weighs Only 1.4 kg
- Reduced Vibrations Due to Carbon Fibre
- Better Tolerance for Temperature Change
- Arca-Compatible Quick Release System
- Quick Release Plate Included
- Tilts From +150 to -60 Degrees
- Ideal for Using Long Telephoto Lenses
For the use of large, heavy camera and lens combinations a gimbal tripod head is essential. The special gimbal holds the camera with lens in balance and prevents accidental tipping of the entire system as it can happen on ball heads.
The lightweight PH-30 with it’s carbon-aluminium construction is extremely durable whilst being comfortable and intuitive. Significantly, the soft, supple movements of the tilt head. Moving objects such as animals or athletes can be tracked easily.
Thanks to the different scales, the head can perfectly adjust to your camera and is therefore always ready for use again. Also, the nodal point for distortion-free panoramic shots can be precisely adjusted.