Sirui T-1204SK Carbon Fibre Travel Tripod & G-10K Ball Head
- New Or Secondhand: New
Product code: 13650 (69520600009025)
Sold OutClick Here for more options
No used versions available
|Tripod Max. Height||Tripod Closed Height||Tripod Weight||Tripod Payload Capacity||Low Level Option||Build Material||Leg Sections||Built In Spirit Level|
- Full monopod integrated inconspicuously
- Carbon 8x carbon fibre in 4 sections
- Tripod shoulder made of non-slip magnesium alloy
- Legs can be folded upwards by 180 °
- Spirit level in the tripod shoulder
- 1/4 "accessory connection for articulated arm, microphone etc.
- Telescopic centre column with double pull-out
- Reversible 1/4 and 3/8 inch screw for tripod heads or camera
The Sirui T-1204SK T-S Travel Tripod is a 4-section support with carbon fibre legs. Each section has a twist-lock leg system, which unlocks to enable the legs to extend, along with the 2-stage rapid centre column, to reach a maximum height of 51". With three variable legs angles and independent leg spread and the use of the included short centre column, the legs can completely splay out to have a minimum height of 5.5", which is ideal for macro or low-angle photography.
The magnesium-alloy spider has an integrated bubble level to level out your horizon, and the legs fold in reverse to a compact 14.6". The 2.6 lb travel tripod can support cameras up to 26.4 lb, and one of the legs is detachable from the tripod and converts into a monopod that can reach a total height of 52.8". Additionally, each rubber foot is removable and can accept a spike foot, which helps to secure the tripod into softer terrain.