Used Canon 18-200mm f3.5-5.6 EFs IS Zoom Lens
- Condition: Excellent+
- Location: London
- 6 Month Guarantee
- New Or Secondhand: Secondhand
- Lens is suitable for: Canon EOS APS-C (EF-S) Only
- Fitting: Canon EFs Only
- Secondhand Location: London
- Standard ZOOM
- Travel ZOOM
Product code: B006002814
Sold OutClick Here for more options
What is the condition like of this used item?
The condition of this item has been described as:
- Some signs of use
- Full working order
- Some cosmetic marks but no dents or scores
- No dust or fungus
- Odour free
- Smooth zoom/focus movement (Lenses only)
An ideal all-around lens, the EF-S 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 IS from Canon is a 28.8-320mm equivalent zoom covering a versatile wide-angle to telephoto range. Using both aspherical and ultra-low dispersion elements, colour fringing, chromatic aberrations, and spherical aberrations are well-controlled for a high degree of sharpness, colour accuracy, and clarity. A Super Spectra coating has also been applied to suppress flare and ghosting for improved contrast.
Complementing the imaging capabilities is a four-stop-effective Image Stabilizer system that minimizes the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting. Additionally, a DC Micro Motor autofocus system delivers quick focusing performance and a minimum focusing distance of 1.5' is available for close-up shooting.
- All-in-one zoom is designed for APS-C-format Canon EF-S-mount DSLRs, and offers a 28.8-320mm equivalent focal length range.
- Two ultra-low dispersion elements are used to control colour fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to realize greater colour accuracy and clarity.
- Two aspherical elements are used to reduce distortion and spherical aberrations throughout the zoom range in order to maintain sharpness and accurate rendering.
- Super Spectra coating has been applied to individual elements to minimize ghosting and flare for greater contrast and colour neutrality when working in strong lighting conditions.
- An Optical Image Stabilizer helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake by up to four shutter speed stops to better enable working in low-light conditions and with slower shutter speeds.
- A DC Micro Motor autofocus system provides quick focusing performance and a dedicated AF/MF switch allows for quick switching between auto and manual focusing methods.
- Rounded six-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques.
If you would prefer a more detailed description, please feel free to call us and we’ll chat through it with you over the phone. Don’t forget to call the correct location though!
Your Peace of Mind when buying a used item from us.
6 Month Guarantee on all items over £50
When you buy a used item from us over £50 in value it will be covered by our 6-month guarantee. In the unlikely event of the product developing a manufacturers fault within this period, just pop it back to us and if we can’t repair it for you, we’ll issue you a full refund providing it’s not covered in sand or ice cream.
Rest assured that all of our items have been lovingly checked and cleaned. In some cases, we even send them for service before sale.