Used Canon 55-250mm f4-5.6 IS II EFS Telephoto Zoom Lens
- Condition: Excellent ++
- Location: Stevenage
- 6 Month Guarantee
- New Or Secondhand: Secondhand
- Lens is suitable for: Canon EOS APS-C (EF-S) Only
- Fitting: Canon EFs Only
- Secondhand Location: Stevenage
- Telephoto ZOOM
- Lens/Image Stabilisation: Yes
Product code: B006002912
Sold OutClick Here for more options
- Lens Caps
What is the condition like of this used item?
The condition of this item has been described as:
- Slight signs of use
- Full working order
- No obvious cosmetic marks
- No dust or fungus
- No additional markings & odour free
- Smooth zoom/focus movement (Lenses only)
The compact and affordable EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS II offers powerful telephoto performance. Its 4-stop Image Stabilizer with automatic panning detection effectively suppresses blur in low light.
- Affordable telephoto zoom lens
- 88-400mm equivalent focal length
- 4-stop Image Stabilizer with automatic panning detection
- UD element
- Super Spectra coatings
- Circular Diaphram
Ideal for photographing distant subjects, the EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS II from Canon is an 88-400mm-equivalent zoom covering a versatile range of telephoto focal lengths. One ultra-low dispersion element is featured in the optical design to greatly reduce colour fringing and chromatic aberrations throughout the zoom range in order to achieve high clarity and colour accuracy. A Super Spectra coating has also been applied to suppress flare and ghosting for improved contrast. Complementing the imaging capabilities is a four-stop-effective Image Stabilizer system that minimizes the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting. Additionally, a DC Micro Motor autofocus system delivers quick focusing performance and a minimum focusing distance of 3.6' is available for close-up shooting.
- Telephoto zoom is designed for APS-C-format Canon EF-S-mount DSLRs and provides an 88-400mm equivalent focal length range.
- One Ultra-Low Dispersion glass element noticeably reduces colour fringing and chromatic aberrations for high clarity and colour fidelity.
- Super Spectra coating has been applied to individual elements to minimize ghosting and flare for greater contrast and colour neutrality when working in strong lighting conditions.
- An Optical Image Stabilizer helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake by up to 4 stops to better enable working in low-light conditions and with slower shutter speeds.
- A DC Micro Motor autofocus system provides quick focusing performance and a dedicated AF/MF switch allows for quick switching between auto and manual focusing methods.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques.
If you would prefer a more detailed description, please feel free to call us and we’ll chat through it with you over the phone. Don’t forget to call the correct location though!
Your Peace of Mind when buying a used item from us.
6 Month Guarantee on all items over £50
When you buy a used item from us over £50 in value it will be covered by our 6-month guarantee. In the unlikely event of the product developing a manufacturers fault within this period, just pop it back to us and if we can’t repair it for you, we’ll issue you a full refund providing it’s not covered in sand or ice cream.
Rest assured that all of our items have been lovingly checked and cleaned. In some cases, we even send them for service before sale.