Used Nikon 55-200mm f4-5.6G ED AFS DX VR Lens
- Condition: Excellent+
- Location: Chelmsford
- 6 Month Guarantee
- New Or Secondhand: Secondhand
- Lens is suitable for: Nikon APS-C (DX) Only
- Fitting: Nikon DX Only
- Secondhand Location: Chelmsford
- Lens Type: Telephoto ZOOM
- Filter Size: 52mm
- Lens/Image Stabilisation: Yes
Product code: B002011480
Sold OutClick Here for more options
- Lens Caps
- Lens Hood
What is the condition like of this used item?
The condition of this item has been described as:
- Obvious signs of use
- Full working order
- Some marks, slight scratches and strap and/or tripod marks
- No dust or fungus
- Odour free
- Smooth zoom/focus movement (Lenses only)
The perfect 2nd lens
A high-quality compact 3.6x DX zoom lens that features Nikon’s cutting edge Vibration Reduction (VR) system and exclusive Silent Wave Motor (SWM).
With optics designed for the Nikon DX Format digital SLR cameras, this high-performance lens delivers a picture angle equivalent to that of a 35mm format, 82.5-300mm zoom lens.
Nikon 55-200mm f/4-5.6 AF-S VR DX Features:
- High-performance 3.6x zoom lens (35 mm equivalent: 82.5-300mm), designed specifically for use with Nikon digital SLR sensors.
- Vibration Reduction (VR) stabilization system enables more flexible hand-held shooting and lets you to shoot at up to 3 stops slower.
- Nikon's exclusive SWM (Silent Wave Motor) for fast, precise, and super-quiet autofocus.
- ED glass and aspherical lens elements minimize chromatic aberration, astigmatism, and other forms of distortion, while ensuring high resolution and contrast.
DX-format 3.6x zoom lens with VR
This 3.6x zoom, designed exclusively for use with Nikon’s DX-format D-SLR cameras, features Nikon’s VR (Vibration Reduction) image stabilization and is perfect for portraits and action. Nikon’s Vibration Reduction, engineered specifically for each VR NIKKOR lens, enables handheld shooting at up to 3 shutter speeds slower than would otherwise be possible, assuring dramatically sharper still images and video capture.
Stunning views of your world
Nikon-quality images every time
The AF-S DX VR Zoom-NIKKOR 55-200mm f/4-5.6G IF-ED is an advanced lens that pushes your DX-format D-SLR to peak performance. A host of Nikon lens technologies offer greater shooting opportunities, even in trying conditions, so you can capture images you never imagined possible.
A Nikon in-lens technology that improves image stability by automatically compensating for camera shake. Lenses that offer VR will feature the abbreviation VR on the lens barrel.
Silent Wave Motor
AF-S NIKKOR lenses feature Nikon’s Silent Wave Motor, which represents a significant advance in AF lens technology.
ED (Extra-Low Dispersion) Glass
An optical glass developed by Nikon that is used with normal optical glass in telephoto lenses to obtain optimum correction of chromatic aberrations.
If you would prefer a more detailed description, please feel free to call us and we’ll chat through it with you over the phone. Don’t forget to call the correct location though!
Your Peace of Mind when buying a used item from us.
6 Month Guarantee on all items over £50
When you buy a used item from us over £50 in value it will be covered by our 6-month guarantee. In the unlikely event of the product developing a manufacturers fault within this period, just pop it back to us and if we can’t repair it for you, we’ll issue you a full refund providing it’s not covered in sand or ice cream.
Rest assured that all of our items have been lovingly checked and cleaned. In some cases, we even send them for service before sale.
People who bought this also bought...
K&F Mount Adapter: Nikon FX/DX Lens to Sony E-Series Body (Copper Finish)