Used Olympus OM30 35mm SLR Camera & 50mm f1.8 Lens
- Condition: Mint
- Location: Chelmsford
- 6 Month Guarantee
- New Or Secondhand: Secondhand
- Fitting: Olympus OM
- Sensor Size: 35mm Film
- Secondhand Location: Chelmsford
Product code: B002011491
Sold OutClick Here for more options
What is the condition like of this used item?
The condition of this item has been described as:
- Full working order
- No cosmetic marks
- No dust or fungus
- No additional markings & odour free
- Smooth zoom/focus movement (Lenses only)
- Item is supplied complete with accessories and is usually boxed
- Film cameras - Light meter checked and operational
- Film cameras - Light traps checked and passed test
- Film cameras - Wind on mechanisms tested and operational
- Film cameras - Shutter speeds fully operational
- Film cameras - New batteries fitted
The OM30 was also released in 1983. It was called OM F on some markets.
It was Olympus's first step towards an autofocus SLR camera. It was a true autofocus with one lens only, the 35–70mm AF zoom which had a motorized focusing ring, using three AAA batteries to operate it. With the other OM-mount lenses, correct focus was assisted with an indicator in the viewfinder.
If you would prefer a more detailed description, please feel free to call us and we’ll chat through it with you over the phone. Don’t forget to call the correct location though!
Your Peace of Mind when buying a used item from us.
6 Month Guarantee on all items over £50
When you buy a used item from us over £50 in value it will be covered by our 6-month guarantee. In the unlikely event of the product developing a manufacturers fault within this period, just pop it back to us and if we can’t repair it for you, we’ll issue you a full refund providing it’s not covered in sand or ice cream.
Rest assured that all of our items have been lovingly checked and cleaned. In some cases, we even send them for service before sale.