Used Sony 55-210mm f4.5-6.3 OSS (SEL55210) Lens (Black)
- Condition: Mint
- Location: Chelmsford
- 6 Month Guarantee
- New Or Secondhand: Secondhand
- Lens is suitable for: Sony APS-C E-Mount Only
- Fitting: Sony E-Mount (APS-C & Full Frame)
- Secondhand Location: Chelmsford
- Telephoto ZOOM
- Filter Size: 49mm
Product code: B002011503
Sold OutClick Here for more options
What is the condition like of this used item?
The condition of this item has been described as:
- Full working order
- No cosmetic marks
- No dust or fungus
- No additional markings & odour free
- Smooth zoom/focus movement (Lenses only)
- E-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 82.5-315mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/4.5-6.3 to f/22-32
- Two ED Elements; Two Aspherical Elements
- Optical SteadyShot Image Stabilization
- Internal Focus
- Minimum Focus Distance: 3.3'
- Seven-Blade Circular Diaphragm
Sony's SEL55210 55-210mm F4.5-6.3 Lens brings the world to owners of APS-C E-Series cameras in a long telephoto zoom lens. The equivalent of 82-315 mm in full-frame or 35 mm format, this lens has a versatile short-to-long telephoto range. The wide range is great for bringing your subject closer to you, no matter how far away it is. Internal focusing gives you smooth, responsive autofocus, with minimum noise--perfect for capturing video.
With a telephoto lens, image stabilization is very important to prevent camera shake--Optical SteadyShot gives you the ability to capture sharp, crisp images (still or video) even in low light or when zooming into distant subjects. Two ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass elements help to suppress chromatic aberration bleeding at all focal lengths, so you have excellent image quality throughout the zoom range. This is a lens that you'll want to keep handy at all times for dramatic long-range images.
- Versatile telephoto lens with 3.8x zoom range
- Ideal for wide range of shooting applications, including sports and nature
- Stylish, light and easy to carry with high quality aluminium alloy finish on barrel
- Optical SteadyShot image stabilisation within lens for crisp, stable handheld shooting. Silent mechanism during movie recording
- Two ED glass elements and two aspherical elements for excellent optical performance across zoom range
- Quiet, responsive autofocus with internal AF mechanism: ideal for still and HD movie shooting
- 7-blade circular aperture for beautiful defocus effects
- Direct Manual Focus with non-rotating focus ring during AF: ideal for precise, comfortable manual focus adjustments
If you would prefer a more detailed description, please feel free to call us and we’ll chat through it with you over the phone. Don’t forget to call the correct location though!
Your Peace of Mind when buying a used item from us.
6 Month Guarantee on all items over £50
When you buy a used item from us over £50 in value it will be covered by our 6-month guarantee. In the unlikely event of the product developing a manufacturers fault within this period, just pop it back to us and if we can’t repair it for you, we’ll issue you a full refund providing it’s not covered in sand or ice cream.
Rest assured that all of our items have been lovingly checked and cleaned. In some cases, we even send them for service before sale.