Fantastic Lens and AWESOME service from Camera World! I bought the original DX version of this lens many years ago, but it had an accident. I finally got around to getting this as a replacement. The original was great but the new one is even better, and I notice a small improvement in distortion and a big improvement in vignetting. This Tokina continues to be an outstanding choice for anyone shooting DX format who likes fast, sharp and wiiiide pictures. Thank you Camera World Chelmsford!
Used Tokina 11-16mm f2.8 AT-X PRO DX II Lens (Nikon DX Fit)
- Condition: Excellent ++ & Boxed
- Location: Chelmsford
- 6 Month Guarantee
- New Or Secondhand: Secondhand
- Lens is suitable for: Nikon APS-C (DX) Only
- Fitting: Nikon DX Only
- Secondhand Location: Chelmsford
- Wide ZOOM
- Filter Size: 77mm
Product code: B001019866
Sold OutClick Here for more options
What is the condition like of this used item?
The condition of this item has been described as:
- Slight signs of use
- Full working order
- No obvious cosmetic marks
- No dust or fungus
- No additional markings & odour free
- Smooth zoom/focus movement (Lenses only)
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- Internal Focusing AF Motor
- One-Touch Focus Clutch Mechanism
- Two Aspheric Lens Elements
- Two Super-Low Dispersion Lens Elements
- Multi-Layer Coating
The Tokina 11-16mm f2.8 Pro DX II is an ultra-wide angle autofocus zoom lens with a fast constant f/2.8 maximum aperture. The AT-X 116 PRO DX-II lens is designed for digital cameras with APS-C-size CMOS sensors.
Its angle of view ranges from 104-84° and it can focus as close as 11.8". Nine diaphragm blades help to produce soft out-of-focus backgrounds while two Super-Low Dispersion glass elements and two aspheric elements help to achieve excellent contrast, sharpness and minimal chromatic aberration.
As an update to their AT-X 116 PRO DX, Tokina has improved the multi-layer coatings to minimize light reflection and improve optical performance. This updated PRO DX-II also has an internal silent focusing motor that allows the lens to utilize autofocus on Nikon cameras that do not have an AF drive gear and motor.
- Tokina's One-Touch Focus Clutch Mechanism allows the photographer to switch between autofocus and manual focus with a simple push of the focus ring. Snapping it forward into autofocus and back into manual focus is all that needs be done, there's no need to adjust the AF/MF switch on the camera body.
- An internal silent focusing motor allows the lens to use autofocus on Nikon bodies that do not have an AF drive gear and motor.
- A constant f/2.8 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light situations and also aids in creating a shallow depth of field.
- Two Super-Low Dispersion glass elements and two aspheric elements, as well as improved multi-coating, achieve excellent sharpness and contrast and reduce aberrations.
- The One-Touch Focus Clutch Mechanism offers a simple switch from manual focus to autofocus and back again. The focus ring snaps forward for AF and back for MF. It's operable with one hand and eliminates the need to switch from AF to MF on the camera body.
If you would prefer a more detailed description, please feel free to call us and we’ll chat through it with you over the phone. Don’t forget to call the correct location though!
Your Peace of Mind when buying a used item from us.
6 Month Guarantee on all items over £50
When you buy a used item from us over £50 in value it will be covered by our 6-month guarantee. In the unlikely event of the product developing a manufacturers fault within this period, just pop it back to us and if we can’t repair it for you, we’ll issue you a full refund providing it’s not covered in sand or ice cream.
Rest assured that all of our items have been lovingly checked and cleaned. In some cases, we even send them for service before sale.
People who bought this also bought...
Hoya Ultra-Pro UV Filter 77mm
Hoya Ultra-Pro Circular Polarizing Filter 77mm
Zeiss Lens Wipes (Packet of 24)
Calotherm Optical Wipes (CaloWipe)