Nikon D610 DSLR Camera Body
- New Or Secondhand: New
- Screen Size: 3.2"
- Fitting: Nikon FX Only
- Sensor Size: Full Frame Sensor
- Resolution: 21-25MP
- Metal Body
- Optical Viewfinder
Product code: 186901 (018208937424)
RRP £1,499 SAVE £300.00
Sold OutClick Here for more options
No used versions available
- 24.3MP FX-Format CMOS Sensor
- EXPEED 3 Image Processor
- 3.2" 921k-Dot LCD Monitor
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 30 fps
- Multi-CAM 4800 39-Point AF Sensor
- Native ISO 6400, Extended to ISO 25600
- 6 fps Shooting at Full Resolution
- Built-In Flash with Commander Mode
- Wireless flash control
- Dual memory card slots
Equipped with professional Nikon technology, this powerful D-SLR delivers the kind of image quality that only the FX format can offer.
The 24.3-megapixel FX-format sensor captures every detail with lifelike sharpness, offering brilliant photos with rich colours and smooth Full HD movies. You can capture action at a fast six frames-per-second, and Nikon’s new Quiet Release burst mode allows you to shoot in near-silence: Perfect when you want to photograph wildlife.
Fully weather-sealed, the D610 is tough enough to go anywhere, and you can share the full splendour of your images via a smart device using Nikon’s Wireless Mobile Adapter
24.3-megapixel FX-format CMOS sensor
From extreme wide-angle to super-telephoto, capture incredibly detailed images with smooth tonal gradations and low noise when shooting at high ISOs.
Quiet Release burst mode
Perfect for wildlife photography, the sound of the camera’s mirror return mechanism is noticeably reduced during the burst, so it’s easier to capture elusive subjects.
6 fps continuous shooting
Shoot sharp shots of fast-moving action at six-frames-per-second in both FX and DX formats.
In-camera HDR (High Dynamic Range)
Capture images with low noise and a wide range of tones in both bright and dark areas when you shoot photos of high-contrast scenes.
Superior low-light performance
With ISO 100–6400, extendable up to 25,600 (equivalent), you get finely detailed images with minimal noise, even when you shoot under challenging lighting conditions.
Records Full HD (1080p) movies in 30p, 25p, and 24p in both FX and DX formats. Offers uncompressed HDMI output to external devices and high-fidelity audio control.
- Wireless transfer: share images immediately, or control the camera remotely, using a smartphone or tablet and Nikon’s optional WU-1b Mobile Adapter.*
- Highly sensitive autofocus: benefit from superior subject acquisition with the Multi-CAM4800 39-point AF system. Compatible with lenses up to f/8 combined open aperture and sensitive down to -2 EV, the D610 shoots sharp, even under the light of the full moon.
- EXPEED 3 image processing engine with 14-bit A/D conversion and 16-bit image processing for superb tonal gradation.
- Scene Recognition System: the camera’s image sensor and its 2,016-pixel RGB sensor provide precise data to the Scene Recognition System, which optimises exposure, autofocus, and white balance immediately before the shutter is released, generating sharply defined images.
- In-camera time-lapse function: create time-lapse photography through simple menu operations, with no need for elaborate calculations and editing. Use interval timer shooting to trigger the shutter at preset intervals. Use time-lapse photography to save images as movie files and view slow action in fast playback, with playback rates from 24 to 36,000 times faster than normal.
- Picture Controls customise the look of your stills and videos by fine-tuning parameters such as sharpness, saturation, and hue before capture.
- Precision 8 cm (3.2-in.), 921k-dot, VGA LCD monitor with automatic monitor brightness control. Delivers bright, crisp image playback with a wide colour reproduction capacity.
- High-performance viewfinder with approx. 100% frame coverage and 0.7x magnification. Offers DX Crop Mode with viewfinder marking.
- Durable and lightweight: built to withstand severe conditions, the camera boasts magnesium alloy top and rear covers and weighs only 760 g (without battery). Weather-sealed to the same degree as Nikon’s professional D800 DSLR, it offers enhanced resistance to moisture and dust.
- Dual-axis electronic virtual horizon: you can confirm the camera's position relative to the horizontal plane and its pitch (forward or rear rotation) using the LCD monitor or the viewfinder.
- Twin SD card slots: two SD memory card slots offer enhanced shooting flexibility. Use the second card when the first is full, or record stills on one and movies on another. SDXC and UHS-I compatible.
* Compatible with iOS™ and Android™ smart devices. Requires use of a dedicated Wireless Mobile Utility application that can be downloaded to your smart device for free from Google Play™ and the Apple App Store™. Android, Google, Google Play, YouTube, and other marks are trademarks of Google Inc.
People who bought this also bought...
Nikon 50mm f1.4G AF-S Nikkor Lens
Zeiss Lens Wipes (Packet of 24)
Nikon MC-DC2 Remote Cord
SanDisk 32GB 95MBs UHS-I Extreme Pro SDHC Memory Card
SanDisk 512GB 95MBS UHS-I SDXC Extreme Pro Memory Card
Lexar 32GB 633x UHS-I SDHC Memory Card
Ansmann Nikon EN-EL15 Digital Camera Battery
Calotherm Optical Wipes (CaloWipe)
SanDisk 256GB 95MBs UHS-I Extreme Pro SDXC Memory Card
LensPen DSLR Cleaning Kit
Lexar 128GB 633x UHS-I SDXC Memory Card
Nikon BM-14 LCD Screen Protector for D600 & D610